This luscious mango sorbet is rich, creamy, and bursting with the juicy-sweetness of mango and the creaminess of coconut milk!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings 4 -6
· 4 cups diced ripe mango frozen (about 4 large mangoes)
· 1/2 cup coconut milk
· 1-2 tbsp. agave or maple syrup or to taste
· 2 tsp. lime juice could sub lemon juice
· 1/2 tsp. ground cardamom
· pinch salt
1. Allow frozen mango to sit out for about 20 minutes, or microwave for a few seconds, until mango is very firm, but chunks can be separated with a knife.
2. Place all ingredients into food processor bowl and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed. Taste test and adjust as needed.
3. Serve immediately, or place back in freezer for several hours for a firmer sorbet. Remove from freezer 10 minutes prior to serving.